A very different mouthpiece.
A very different mouthpiece maker.
Let’s talk about mouthpieces! Call us at 877 679-3343 or 250 802-2901.
We have found a way to maintain our production capacity in a way that keeps our team safely separated in satellite locations at home during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Watch the video introduction to the Wedge mouthpiece.
We offer a complete line of mouthpieces unlike any other
Personalized Fitting Advice
90 Day Money Back Guarantee
Lifetime Trade in Program
Players using a Wedge can expect
- Better Range
- More Endurance
- Greater Comfort
- Less Swelling
- Fuller Sound
- Improved Flexibility
- Clearer Articulation
- More Even Sound Between Registers
- Reduced Symptoms for Players with Focal Dystonia
- Easy Adaptation
- Complete Line of Sizes and Options
- Friendly, Personalised Fitting and Service – We Want to Help
The problem with traditional mouthpieces
Mouthpiece manufacturers know that most players want better range, endurance, comfort, and sound. They try to design mouthpieces accordingly. The problem is that traditional designs have down sides.
- Shallow cups help range but brighten sound.
- Small diameters increase endurance and range, but make sound smaller and reduce flexibility.
- Narrow rims increase flexibility and reduce comfort.
- Extra wide rims improve comfort but reduce flexibility and sometimes endurance.
The Wedge provides new solutions without the usual down sides
How is this possible?
The Wedge mouthpiece has unique features unlike any other mouthpiece
- Oval rim and cup that are longer top to bottom than side to side.
- Rim that is wider at top and bottom than at the sides.
- Rim that slopes away from the embouchure at the sides, reducing contact and pressure there.
Are you skeptical? You should be
Lots of brands claim to make mouthpieces giving superior performance. Do they back that up with an explanation of exactly how they accomplish that?
We provide a detailed explanation of exactly how the Wedge works.
Is there a reason NOT to try a Wedge?
People are suspicious of new things. We understand that. We have heard lots of objections to the Wedge design. You might be thinking of some of them already.
What do players actually say about the Wedge?
This all sounds interesting, in theory. But what do players actually say about the Wedge. Read unedited feedback from players who have tried the Wedge mouthpiece. As we like to say, the proof is in the playing.