We take pride in offering a 90 day trial period. Approximately 90% of players never have to return their Wedge mouthpiece. However, please note the following very important information, just in case you might want to return or exchange yours:
- You are responsible for keeping the mouthpiece in NEW condition, which is not as easy as you might think.
- We will deduct 25% from your refund if there are any marks on a returned mouthpiece other than light insertion marks after polishing.
IT IS VERY EASY TO DAMAGE A MOUTHPIECE.
- Place the mouthpiece on the shelf of your music stand.
- Place the mouthpiece directly on any hard surface such as wood, metal, the floor, a shelf, or a counter top.
- Set the mouthpiece down beside another mouthpiece or any hard object so that they could make contact. Any sound like “ding” can cause a ding.
- Allow the mouthpiece to rattle around in your case.
- Screw it hard or twist it in the receiver of your instrument.
Any of the above is enough to result in a 25% reduction in your refund.
- The mouthpiece should ideally either be in your horn, or in the cloth bag in which it was shipped at all times.
- If you set the mouthpiece down it MUST be on a soft cloth surface, otherwise it will very likely be damaged.
- If you follow the above instructions your mouthpiece should remain in new condition and you will receive a full refund if you return it. Otherwise the 25% deduction in your refund may apply.
TERMS OF RETURN POLICY
- Wedge mouthpieces come with a 90 day trial period and a money back guarantee. Gold plated one piece mouthpieces cannot be returned.
- Before returning an item you must contact us by phone or email to receive authorisation.
- Once the item arrives and has been confirmed to be in new condition we will refund the original purchase price.
- There are no restocking fees on one or two items. However, when multiple similar items are purchased with the obvious intention of returning the majority of them for a refund we reserve the right to apply a 10% fee to cover the costs of processing your refund and restocking.
- We do not refund shipping costs either way.